Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Mosaic




Well THAT was fun.
It actually took me forever as I tried to figure out some of my "favorites." Decisiveness has never been one of my stronger traits.
I guess it turned out okay.
Here are the questions and answers associated with my masterpiece above:

1. what is your name? Kimberly
2. what is your favorite food? fruit salad
3. where did you go to school? BYU
4. what is your favorite color? green
5. who is your celebrity crush? Landon Donovan
6. favorite beverage? water
7. dream vacation? Tahiti
8. favorite dessert? chocolate-chip cookies
9. what do you want to be when you grow up? a beach bum
10. who do you love most in life? my family
11. one word to describe you: sporty
12. your nickname: buns




1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm going to start calling you buns. hahaha, that is great!

Wasn't this fun? I had a hard time doing it as well because I couldn't decide on what pictures to use! But, mine turned out fun!

Great job! Buns....