Monday, March 9, 2009

B-O-W-L

Dillan has been begging to go bowling since we left the bowling alley in St. George. "Mommy, I want to go to B-O-W-L." Since Chris found his old bowling ball at his mom's house, he's been itching to use it. So why not? We decided to invite Dillan's buddy Ryder along, to add to the fun.

They boys did surprising well, considering they are 3. The first game they were into throwing the ball (with Daddy's help) and cheering on others while anxiously awaiting their turns.


Dillan- a natural.


For the price of one game plus shoes, we had unlimited bowling for a good 2 hours. The boys had their fill after 1 1/2 games, but somehow remained entertained. It helped that for the 2nd game, Chris found a ramp and brought it over. The boys affectionately called it "the slide," and became super excited to use it. It helped each one get a strike! At one point, they both had strikes with the red head pin and so got to pick a prize envelope from the front desk. Dillan picked a free bowling game and Ryder picked a free order of french fries.




What's better than bowling?
Skittles with your good buddy. Miss you Ryder!

Good times.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun time! I love bowling and I always have fun when I bowl! No wonder kids love it!

Kristin said...

Those are my fries! I went bowling with Dillan...he's my friend. Love, Ryder

P.S. Miss you guys!