Leah loves dresses. Everyday she wants to wear a dress.
I don't know where she gets it from, but I KNOW it is not from Mommy! Back when M0mmy was younger, you wore a dress for church. Period. I never wanted to wear a dress anywhere else! Then I went on a mission. I HAD to wear a dress everyday. But I did it for good reason and was able to forget about myself and blue jeans for 18 months and stay busy, so that helped. Upon my return, however, I was cured of ever wanting to wear a dress or skirt daily again!
We've tried sorting her dresses into 3 catergories: Church, Everyday, and DressUp.
Yeah, that lasted all of 2 hours. Now she wants to wear whatever dress whenever and wherever she wants. Of course, we do draw the line somewhere. Hopefully she won't be dressed as Sleeping Beauty one Sunday at church...but I make no promises.
And how about one more?
This the newest addition to her dressy wardrobe. It also has a story to go with it.
It is actually a reward for (ta da...)
Potty Training!
(Dillan went to Chuck E Cheese when he potty trained. Yeah, the dress was a much better idea)
We are all so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment