We've started our 2nd session of swim lessons. Thanks to a little insider (wink wink) Leah was able to join the 3-year-old class which means: NO MOMMY! Before we leave in the morning, however, she reminds me a dozen times to put my suit on. But by the time we're in the car, she's forgotten! She loves her class. She's the smallest one, but braver than some others! She loves her teacher and is doing so great!

Dillan is also in a "bigger" class. He's the youngest in his class, since it's 5+, but the only one who swims with his face in the water! SCORE! I couldn't be prouder! And while I love being in the water and swimming, it's still a lot of fun to watch from the deck and see them doing well and having fun!
3 comments:
I'm so sad we missed you when you were in town. And I wish your kids could show my kid how to swim. She finally likes to "zoom" around in the water, but 50% of the time is clinging to me. We practice bubbles in the bath, though. That's got to help.
Your kids look amazing in the water! WHOOO HOOO! SWIMMING!
So jealous! W/ Syd in a cast for the next month or so, swimming lessons are out of the picture for us. She showed some real potential last weekend, tho. Didn't want any floaties, or anything! And most certainly didn't want anyone to hold her up. She even went under a few times and came up spitting, but it didn't make her scared of the water.
I can't wait for Reese to start swim lessons next month. She has to be 2 1/2 and I don't have to get in the water with her. SCORE! I too like to watch from the deck. =)
Post a Comment