Thursday, July 8, 2010

29 wishes

Dear Chris,
It is your special day, and I have to tell you how much I love you and am so grateful for you. Last year you didn't have much of a birthday since I had surgery and was sick! Hopefully this year will overshadow last year. Here are my 29 wishes for you today and throughout the year in somewhat of an order:

1. A new job
2. A new home
3. A third child
4. A haircut
5. An A in your final class
6. A shave
7. A message
8. A relaxing vacation
9. Your favorite meal
10. Your favorite dessert
11. An ice-cold beverage
12. Your favorite candybar
13. A new baseball glove
14. New shoes
15. New boardshorts
16. A big kiss and squeeze from Leah
17. That the Jazz get some amazing new players
18. That more french will be spoken in our family
19. A trip to a BYU football game
20. That you can beat Dillan at MarioKart
21. That you can beat me at MarioKart
22. That I can learn to prepare your favorite meal
23. A new bed
24. That you will be able to share a Book of Mormon with someone
25. And that person will get baptized
26. That you will get to see Detta
27. That you can take a fishing trip with Dillan and your Dad
28. That you can go to bed at night without too much stress
29. That I will be able to do all I can do to make all of YOUR wishes come true

Some may be wishful thinking, others are a piece of cake. Some require a little work. I hope to be able to do my part in making your wishes (and mine) come true.
I love you Chris!

Kim

No comments: