Both were able to wear their costumes to school, and both looked great. Even though Mario seems to be an EXtremely popular choice at Dillan's school, he was the only one I saw wearing his mustache. Whoever saw a Mario without a mustache?

Daddy was supposed to be Luigi, but he of course changed his mind.
I was telling Chris that I can almost remember every costume I wore in Elementary and Jr High. Some of them my mother still has. He said he'd just throw together whatever he could. Basic and generic.
I love seeing all the different costumes, admiring the homemade ones. It's fun to dress up.

We're ready! Bring on the candy!
Should be a fun weekend!
1 comment:
I love the action pose! And I think that you are right, what is a Mario without the mustache?
I love all the creative costumes that people make too! I love when families dress up all alike too. A family in our ward did the WHOLE cast of Peter Pan. There was Captain Hook, Mrs. Darling, Wendy, John, Michael, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. I think it helps that they have 5 kids. But still, so much planning. I think that is awesome.
Please take pictures of the loot! That's the best part!
Post a Comment