We had fun decorating cookies with Grandma & Papa. Lots of cookies, lots of sprinkles, frosting, and lots and lots of sugar bugs.
Since Dillan visited the dentist last month, he's been a tad obsessed with the amount of sugar bugs he eats.
"Mom, are there sugar bugs in milk?"
"Mom, I just want water and ice because I don't want sugar bugs."
I'm proud of him for being contientious about what he's eating and wanting to take care of his teeth, and thankfully he's not 100% against sugar bugs, because he ate some of his decorated cookies. He's gotten a lot of compliments on his smile, to which Daddy takes all the credit.
Of course, Mommy has been eating A LOT of sugar bugs lately (blame the baby in the tummy) and Dillan is right there to remind me of all the sugar bugs I eat.
1 comment:
well, if that was christmas in so cal then our card must be Christmas in Nashville. It needed a little fixing but it works. And enjoy all those sugar bugs. Not like you are going to keep those teeth anyway Dillan!!!
Post a Comment