
I also told the kids they could sleep in their dino-tent, which was a great cause for excitement. The whole family was going to try to camp out in the front room, but Mommy and Daddy chickened out with Baby D at the last minute.

We missed Saturday morning conference because of soccer, but recorded it to watch later. Saturday afternoon the kids pulled out their primary journals and crayons and got to work. Of course, it didn't last the entire conference, and some of the small additions I tried to include didn't go off very well. Live and learn.
Sunday morning we got up early and headed to Grandma and Papa's to spend the day. We took our Conference Bingo cards and some treats with us. Bingo was great, even the adults got into it. We stayed the whole day at their house and had a lot of fun and learned a whole lot.

playing with Mommy's camera
Some highlights for Mommy and a few new tried and true traditions :
-Let it Alone
-Stop waiting on your Road to Damascus
-Parents are examples of faith
-Find your desire to change
-Don't forget service
-Personal Revelation comes gradually
-Difference between be and do. To be or not to be.
-Accept correction
-Bedlamites
-hot dog cookies
-Magnum bars (ooo la la!)
-family tent camp out


and I'll just stay cute then, shall I?
No comments:
Post a Comment