We had a great weekend spending Father's Day with some great Daddys and Papas!
First we baked peanut butter blossoms for Daddy and Papa, put them in a special decorated box and the kids hid it in their room until Sunday morning. We worked hard finishing Daddy's tie. It was a tribute to the Utah Jazz and basketball. Not exactly how I wanted it to turn out, but I wasn't about to mess with tradition, and I know Chris appreciates my mediocre crafting skills every year.
We made a special Priesthood Line of Authority framed picture for Daddy, with his priesthood lineage. He loved it.
The kids filled out forms telling all about their Papa. How old he is, his favorite food, etc.
Then more family came over and we had some fun visiting and laughing.
We are so grateful for our Daddy and our Papa who take such good care of us and love us unconditionally. They are great examples, teachers, and playmates!

Love you Papa!
Love you Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment