Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Go Dillan Go!

Yes yes yes, I know that all of my blog posts are focused around my kids. I am envious of all you out there who have lively opinions on politics, baby food, cooking, literature, sewing, cleaning, preschool, birthday parties, and of course, motherhood. I promise to get my thoughts out there soon on some interesting, inspiring topic. Till then, hey, all I have is to observe the amazing growth in each of my kids. Lately, Dillan has been the superstar.
Up until now I wasn't sure what to get for his birthday. Since he decided to start pedaling, a bike it is!
We have a "Wiggles" DVD that he loves to dance with. The funny thing is that he runs to his bedroom to put on his special hat whenever he dances.
I love this picture and can't wait to show it off when he's older!
I've titled it "Potty-Trained Victory Dance."

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the picture! Talk about personality - he looks so funny.

Cambrienelson said...

That is so cute and funny! Man, I'd post that picture as big as I could get it!

Ali said...

I got your post on my blog!! Yes, It's me from the Orem Fitness Center! I was thinking about you the other day when I was in Target, because I think that was the last time I saw you so many years ago. (I think you were doing your baby registry)

I'm so happy you found me! And your kids are flipping adorable. That little potty dance is priceless. I will have a baby of my own in 3 weeks (give or take), and I wish you lived closer so we could get out kids together.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep your blog on my radar. You Rock!