These are a few pictures I pulled from his album. He normally doesn't read the blog unless I ask him, so he may never know they're here! My favorite is the saggy diaper.



Anyway, we're grateful for him and all that he does for our family. Between working full-time, school, and his EQ Presidency church calling...he always has time for us. He has been a great strength and support to me over the years, as well as my best friend. I love how much we have grown up, but I also love the moments where our immaturity kicks into gear and we can be childish (in a good way.) We're great competitors but also the best of teammates. Sometimes he drives me crazy with how much he tells me he loves me (I know, I know, ridiculous!) He puts up with me, even when he doesn't have to, and always makes me feel beautiful,even when I'm not. He's a great example of unconditional love and loyalty. I admire so many of his Christ-like qualities.
Dillan ADORES him, Leah has a laugh only for him. He's the most important person in my life and I hope to become his ultimate TrophyWife and be more deserving of him.
Happy Birthday Stinky! I love you!
1 comment:
We are so lucky to have great husbands! I am so happy that you married someone so wonderful!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment