My little LeeLoo is not much of a baby anymore (sniff), she's taken off right into toddlerhood!
FINALLY she has cut two teeth, and with very little drama I might add, so my worries about childhood dentures have subsided for now.
She also has taken 3 full steps on her own. Very bravely, she decided to let go of the couch, got her balance in check, and just took off!
Being quite the little daredevil, she climbs everywhere! Dillan was never that way, and I find her in the oddest places around the house. Lately her favorite plaything is the potty. Maybe she'll have the same enthusiasm for it when she's ready to potty-train!
She's also a world-class eater. She'll eat anything and begs for everything! I've used her a couple times as an example for Dillan. With that competitive blood flowing through his veins, he refuses to be outdone by his baby sister, most of the time anyway.
I recently packed up another tote full of clothes that she's outgrown. I figure a month from now, for her birthday of course, we'll get some shopping in to replenish her closet.
I love watching her little personality shine through in precious little moments. She loves music and makes "popcorn popping" motions with Dillan. I can tell she's got a great sense of humor and a little sass. I wonder who she gets that from?
1 comment:
What a great baby!! Two teeth and no fuss!! Holy cow. Maybe she just has a high tolerance for pain. Anyway, she sounds like a dream baby. The world needs more of those.
Post a Comment