Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Thanksgiving 2008

This month at school, Dillan has been learning about Thanksgiving. Pilgrims, Indians, Turkey, everything. They're planning a big feast at the end of the month. Too bad he probably won't try and eat any of it!

He's also told me about a new song he's learning, but doesn't quite have it down. The 5 little pumpkins he taught us went well. Who knows what's next?

Anyway, he came home with a little book that had a few phrases pasted inside. We were supposed to discuss them to see what he came up with. Here are the results:

Our family decided to have a Thanksgiving dinner just like the pilgrims.
Yup, we did. But I think Daddy will be there and he can tell us what to do.

Here is my recipe for cooking a Thanksgiving turkey.

Put it in a pan. Then sit on a chair and put it in the oven. Ms. Carol said, "That's a good one, Dillan!"

Hopefully every holiday is as memorable!


Dillan @13 months, loving the swing-------------------Leah 13 months

4 comments:

Crystal said...

lol that is so funny! I remember learning about all that...oh good times!
Hello! they look so alike at that age! Your little girl is gunna be a girl dillan! lol

Ali said...

You have the best kids. Smarty pants for sure.

I love the things kids say. You need to write them all down for us. Especially the ones that humiliate you in public. Those are the best

Cambrienelson said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like you!

Kristin said...

Dillan tells you so much about school. Maybe I should start calling him at the end of the day. =)