This is the face I see at least 6 times a day. Before and after meals. She's most persistent in the morning. When she knows I'm following, she runs to this door, points, looks up at me and waits. And waits. And waits. Even though there are no spoken words, she definitely gets her message across loud and clear. What's a mama to do? She's just got to fill up her hands with something. Usually animal crackers takes care of it.
This little girl, lately referred to as "Peach," is so ready to grow up and be big, it drives me crazy! Of course, I can't discourage the growth, and I can try to delay it as much as I can, but it's inevitable. She's growing up. She loves to copy big brother and play what he plays. She's 10 times braver than he, which scares me...but only just a little.
Those darn pigtails on her head attract so much attention wherever we go. People are constantly making comments to me about her hair, or just pointing and laughing. I wonder why a little girl's hair is so catching? Really I don't know what else to do with it. I like it out of the way and "up," but one ponytail is so long on top of her head and it looks silly. I guess for now, until it grows some more, her piggies will just have to take on the responsibility for all the attention.
Last night, during their bath, she decides she's had enough and gracefully dives out of the tub to the floor. She then assumes "the position" and does her business right there in front of me. She missed the potty. Was she aiming? I'd like to think so. Who knows. Maybe I should bring out the little potty and she what she does.
2 comments:
If you feed her less she'll grow slower. Oh wait, that's not really an option.
I love her "piggies"...wish we had enough hair for some.
She is so cute! I love the first picture! They get big so fast!
Hannah knows the sign for "more" and she does it when she is eating. It is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment