Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the cookies of life...


...sisters are the chocolate chips!

Happy Birthday Shannon!

Since I write a whole lot better than I speak, this is the best you're gonna get from me! In spite of how I treated you growing up, and even sometimes still today, I think you turned out okay.
Here are 27 things I love and cherish about my sister:

1. She's very talented and creative
2. She's a lot of fun to play games with
3. She's strong and athletic
4. We like the same kind of clothes, usually
5. We can laugh at childhood memories
6. Camping
7. If you want the ultimate Disney experience, you better bring her along
8. Paper Dolls
9. She makes friends wherever she goes
10. Winnie-the-Pooh
11. Watching movies together
12. Laughing at (no WITH) Chad
13. Quints
14. San Clemente
15. She actually asks ME for advice. I know...
16. Giggling with Kaley and Pam (back in the day, of course)
17. Shaver Lake
18. Aaron, Roxy, Donovan, Baby #3
19. She's cute
20. Soccer
21. Laughing at (no WITH) Dad
22. Matching dresses
23. She's a great mother
24. Motorcycle riding
25. Mustard on white rice
26. She won't back down to a challenge
27. I could list 100 more

Hope you have a great day! Wish you were closer and look forward to all the good times ahead!

1 comment:

Hart Family said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I'm glad my mustard on rice made the top 27. I miss all of you so much and I wish we were closer to celebrate together. Make sure when you print your blog this year, you don't forget this page.