Aug 2008-Jun 2009
Dillan had such a wonderful year at preschool. He made lots of new friends. He learned to write his name. He learned letter sounds. He learned lots of new songs. He learned classroom behavior and being courteous. He learned good manners and had a great time! We can't wait till next year!
The last day was just a potluck party. Dillan wanted to make Jello. We made some jigglers using our new cookie cutters. We made 1s, 2s, and 3s in honor of the name of his school: 123 Learn.
We also made a yummy s'more treat using cereals, honey, marshmallows, and choc chips.
He was sent home with a cute keepsake poem complete with handprint.
Now I know my ABC's.
Colors, shapes and days.
I sang some songs,
Learned some poems, rhymes, and fingerplays.
I played outside on sunny days,
and inside when it rained.
My little hands and feet were busy every day.
My teachers were Ms. Carol and Ms. Melissa
I kept them on their toes.
They tied my shoes, combed my hair, & even wiped my nose.
But now it's time to say "good-bye"
to all my preschool friends.
School is over, summer's here.
But learning never ends!
Dillan asked: Mom, what's summer vacation mean?
Oh just you wait kid! I'm ready to educate you!
2 comments:
Good Job Dillan! Believe me, after you start school, summer vacation is your beeeessst friend!
good job Mamma...that is one smart kiddo!
Hooray for summer! He is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment