Last Saturday, during the soccer game, every kid on our team got to score a goal. Except Dillan. I know he came close, but the ball would get away from him and someone else would shoot it. When we got home I got on the computer and bought a portable goalpost and net on eBay. $25 + free shipping= great bargain. We can use it to practice and I know it will be used for a long time, and eventually Leah will use it too.
So for Family Night we went over to the park and set it up. Dillan practiced kicking and running after the ball and taking it away from Mom and Dad. We worked on running and shooting the ball and throw-ins. It was a lot of fun for everyone. We stopped at In-N-Out on the way home for dinner. Everyone ate like champions. Such fun times!
3 comments:
That kid is going to be pounding them away the next game.
And I'm excited to see video of one of his goals.
Oh, someday I need to tell you the story of my kid in AZ and how she jumped into the pool, slipped through my fingers and sank like a stone. GOOD JOB LIFEGUARD MOM!!
Way to go Dillan!
Way to get the whole family involved - I LOVE IT!
Great job, Dillan. We'll cheer for you from the OC. =)
Post a Comment