This time of year my thoughts normally take me to a big beautiful home surrounded by huge trees with blazing red and orange leaves that occasionally float to the ground. My children have gone to bed early, it's not even 8:00! I am sitting on a huge overstuffed chaise made of ultra soft material wearing ridiculously soft sweats and ultra fuzzy socks, in front of a large fireplace with blazing fire. I have just finished a chapter out of the best book ever written, but set my book down for the night. Chris, also dressed in ridiculously soft sweats has just put on a movie and hands me this:

Full of European imported, really expensive and fancy, hot chocolate with marshmallows. Of course, the house is still full of the aroma of fresh baked oatmeal cookies fresh out of the oven, that HE baked. Ahhhh yes.
Someday. Someday.
5 comments:
I want that cup!!! Seriously, and European chocolate sounds amazing. I'll take your word for it.
HMMMM, chocolate and cookies. I love it.
hahaha That is the BEST!! Can I be a part of that dream?? I promise--you won't even know I am there. Not in a creepy peeping kind of way, but in a let me share this great cozy movie night with my friend kind of way.
Best Cup Ever!
Dreams really DO come true. Keep dreamin;)
Sounds WONDERFUL!!
Post a Comment