Thursday, November 19, 2009

All About Me!

Dillan has been chosen as the student of the week this week. His teacher gave me this chart and told me to get it done as soon as I could. I don't pretend to have a knack for creativity, so wasn't sure what I was going to do with this thing!

I wanted Dillan to be involved, but he's not so conscientious about coloring as most, so I had him help me fill in the blanks. I only helped on one.

The finished product came out OK. Dillan was so proud of it and after I picked him up he shouted with that huge smile, big dimples and loud voice: "Ms Carol hung it up on the wall!"



I love all the pictures with all the many faces that he can make. Daddy loves that under "some super-cool facts about me" Dillan said "I get to play with Daddy everyday!"

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

Yeah Dillan, Man of the WEEK!!!

Gosfam said...

Oh how cute!! I love spotlighting :) I would love a poster like that to just fill out for the girls randomly throughout the years.

Asmus Clan said...

Such a stud!!