
Leah, 99% of the time

Swim time!

Leah, Daddy, Dillan with Baby JoJo

Floating

We found a treasure map!!!

He was brave, but it did not end well

2 seconds later he jumped. Without help. Without fear.
The picture is forever implanted in my mind.
Thank You Shaver, for
-Bringing all the family together
-Reminding us how unique of a family we truly are
-Teaching my children about swimming
-Allowing us to bask in your beautiful surroundings
-Bringing my sister back for a little while
-Reminding us of what it means to be at peace
-Teaching my child that it's ok to use a potty that's not at home
-Allowing me to laugh till I cried
-All the good junk food I get to eat
-Teaching my child about courage and jumping off your big rock
-Always having perfect weather (even the rain drizzle was great!)
-Reminding us to put on sunscreen
-Making us exhausted at bedtime
-Reminding me of how blessed I am
-Reminding me of how spoiled I am by my parents
-Inspiring me to work on my mad wakeboarding skills for next year (like remembering which foot goes in front)
-Lovely Lindsie and her patience with my children (oh, and brother)
-Getting all the grandkids together
-Reminding me that I still have so much to learn from my grandmother
-Allowing pirate treasure to be hunted daily by some very excited children
-Remaining constant. Constantly perfect
-Only making me car sick on the way home so my week wasn't ruined
-Allowing me to make it to the other side of the lake with no life jacket on, even in my "condition"
-Being the best vacation of the year that we look forward to
Didn't realize one little lake could do so much for such a big family.
Til next year then!
2 comments:
You guys always seem to have such a good time there! And am I picking up on some hints?
Shaver is the place we look forward to every year. I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment