Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Talents

Almost 2 months ago, the mother of Dillan's friend sent me a text that asked if Dillan would be interested in trying out for the talent show with a small group of boys in a little basketball dance. I wasn't sure what to say. When I brought it up to Dillan, he looked confused as well. Like he had no clue what I was talking about. So I explained it would be with his friends and basketballs would be involved. He then said, "sure!"
He went to practices and did so good at listening and following directions. When I finally was able to see them try-out, I was so proud of him. He never complained about practicing or anything. I know trying to work with 6 little boys was work for the moms involved, and I'm just so proud that Dillan didn't give any of them more of a headache!
He seemed to enjoy himself on the stage as well, and wasn't nervous! Definitely an Anderson thing. I'm so proud of him for trying out something new and doing such a great job!

No comments: