Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where did you guys come from?



I just want one cute picture!
We just got home from spending a restful weekend in St. George visiting Chris' mom and stepdad. Although I really don't see myself living back in Utah ever again, there is something about that place that I love. Looking at all the beautiful redrock desert landscape always makes me feel invigorated and I always get this yearning to...exercise. I know, strange. Whenever we make the visit, I always find time to take a morning solo jog. There are so many walking trails that take you all over the place, it's great! They've taken us to Pine Valley and shown us many hiking trails and mountains to climb. Not to mention Zion National Park. When we return, we'll hike the many trails, with the understanding that grandma and papa get to babysit. That's the deal.
As we were leaving...
Papa Bob (to Dillan): When will you be coming back?
Dillan: Ummm, I think we'll be back in 10!

So we leave it up to you Grandma and Papa. 10 weeks? 10 months? 10 years?

3 comments:

*julie* said...

Your kids are SO stinkin' cute!!

Amanda said...

she is so cute! And Dillian, what a man! How fun!

I feel the same about st george. I love driving through that area. it is so pretty.

Did you make the tutu?

Cambrienelson said...

I share your feelings about living in Utah and also about St George. I love the red rock!