There are no other people in the world like you and I am so blessed to have you as parents. I love how you have shown me how to be a better mother, wife, daughter, child of God. You are my greatest examples of love, service, work and charity. Thank you for everything you have taught me and continue to teach me daily.

Some things I have learned from my parents:
- No sacrifice is too great for family
- Being together is the most fun
- Parents will do ANYTHING for their kids
- Shaver Lake.
- It is okay for a man to be good at cooking
- Monthly temple attendance is essential
- Date your spouse
- Stay active
- Hold hands with your spouse
- Create memories with your kids, and we'll tell you how to get there
- San Clemente is the best place to camp
- Education is important
- Don't misbehave during church
- Grandparents have earned their right to spoil grandkids
- Keep your car clean
- Mom is happiest when Dad is around
- You're never too old to play volleyball
Words can't express how much we love and admire you both. We are so thankful that we live close by and get to see you often.
Thanks for everything!
4 comments:
This is weird....I just looked on Annie's blog and she had a similar post to yours...Jinx!
That is so amazing that they have been married that long and have remained in love...it is sad that this sort of thing is rare today.
This is hilarious. What a small world!!! Okay you are way sweeter than I.
My parents are at 37 years! Too funny! I'm still laughing!
That is an amazing picture! I love it!
Your parents are awesome! We always had fun with them at mutual!
Post a Comment