
It's that time again. Really, up until 4 days ago I was planning to have one fun-filled day at Disneyland with Dillan for his 4th birthday. It has now blossomed into 3 separate birthday celebrations. Day 1, bring cupcakes to school. Day 2, Disneyland. Day 3, a Spiderman birthday party. Hopefully we'll come out with smiling faces!
Be warned if you give him one smidgeon of attention, he'll break into his tell-all routine. "It's almost Grandma's birthday and then it will be MY birthday. I'm gonna be 4. I'm gonna have Spiderman and cupcakes and play on the toys at the park!" I guess he's got it all figured out, now if only Mommy could get more on board with what's going on!
3 comments:
See, that's what you get when you choose to plan a "little" party. Just do what I do and plan NOTHING and then eventually it will morph into the little party you want it to be.
The baby's birthday is in like 25 days and as yet I have NOTHING planned. I'm not eve thinking about planning. If nothing happens I hope she'll someday forgive me.
But your boy is going to have a PARRR-TAAYY!! Make sure you give him an insulin shot to combat all that sugar intake. I do love me some cupcakes!
Well Happy Happy Birthday Dillan!!!
I can't wait for Disneyland
Post a Comment