Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Weekend, Day 3...the finale.


The invite-a great success

Learned a great lesson today. Never Ever EVER plan a birthday party the day after going to Disneyland. Too much to do, no time to do it. I thought I had carefully planned everything, but ended up running around crazy stressed in the morning trying to make it as nice as I could. It's over. Lesson learned. I will NEVER do that again.


The set-up

Luckily it was a nice day and we had the park to ourselves. It was hot and our water balloon supply went way too fast. Hours of filling them up for 10 minutes of fun. It was too hot to play on the toys, so I had a lot of kids without much to do. Looking back, I should have brought out the squirt guns I had so carefully placed inside goody bags. Dillan got a lot of presents. Serious present overload. The store-bought Spiderman cake was great. The food turned out fine and everyone went home with a goody bag. Ahh the things we do for our kids.


Some birthday cake


Some great presents!


Just keep smiling away!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love birthdays! How fun that he had so many celebrations! What a fun thing! I bet he had a great time as well!

I can't believe you have a 4 year old !!

Hart Family said...

Leah has the best outfit on!!!! I guess she has extremely good taste like her cousin Roxy