Mommy, I have to have 4 crackers, because I'm 4!
It's okay Mommy, I can take my shirt off all by myself because I'm 4!
I get to sit in the very back because I'm 4!
I'm soooooo smart, because I'm 4!
Dear Dillan,
I can't believe that you are 4 years old! I remember waiting and waiting for you to be born and you were so stubborn, you waited until you were ready. I remember Daddy telling me that your breathing was a little weak and so they put you in the NICU for a week giving you antibiotics. You were so BIG compared to all the tiny little babies in that place. They were all so sick and weak, but you were so strong and healthy, you just didn't belong!
You have always been so expressive and good at making so many faces. You have kept us entertained since Day 1. You started pushing around boxes and chairs when you were ready to get moving, and then took off running. You haven't stopped since! Then you started speaking.
You have always surprised me with all the new words that come out of your mouth. You have always loved books and have always done well with learning your ABCs. Singing and music have always been some of your favorite things. You sing so well, and with excellent pitch!
You are such a good big brother to Leah, she loves you so much and wants to do everything you do. You are a good example of how to make good choices and being obedient to Mommy and Daddy. You are so fun for her to play with and are always careful with her.
Your family loves you so much, ALL of them. They all love it when you are around and make everyone smile. We love to play baseball and soccer with you. We love playing games, riding bikes, reading books, coloring, cooking, playing with cars and trains; all the things you love to do.
We love to listen to your testimony of Jesus and Heavenly Father, and how much you love singing primary songs and learning about Nephi and the gospel.Everyday we thank Heavenly Father for sending you to our family. You bring us so much happiness and love, we are never without.
We love you Dillan, our big 4-year-old!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
2 comments:
It is true...four does allow more perks! Your so big Dillan! Hope you had a great birthday. Isn't it sad that it can't last forever.
Ryder must have gotten the 4-year old memo that I never saw because we've got the same thing going on over here. Because he's 4, his life has completely changed.
Post a Comment