Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Whattaryagonnado?



Leah got this cute dress-up outfit when she was just a month old (thanks Jenni!) and it's been hanging in her closet untouched ever since. She wandered in there and managed to pull it out and bring it to me. How could I refuse? Add Mommy's shoes to the mix and VOILA: a lovely dancing girl. Even Dillan remarked how beautiful she was and that she looked like a princess.

Later, sans said dress, we were out and not once, but TWICE someone had a comment to make about the little boy in my shopping cart. Way back when, her pigtails used to get rave reviews wherever we went. Now it's just her cuteness, but everyone thinks SHE'S A HE! I don't make a big deal out of it, or at least try not to. I put skirts on her and cute T-shirts with flowers, rainbows, and something pink; but nothing seems to work. Clips don't stay on her head, and even if I tried Super Glue I know she'd find a way to pull it out.

So we may be heading out soon with the dress up tutu, just for a little experiment. Be warned all ye who dare open their mouths when they see us coming!

Really people, TWICE in one day? Come on. I pity the person who happens upon us at the end of a long day and decides to open their mouth...

3 comments:

Asmus Clan said...

Well I think she's beautiful, even without the dress! and you're right, sydney can pull anything out of her hair, too! much of the time i just let it go. But I never leave the house without either her hair being done or her outfit being pink and girly! (Usually it's the latter.)

Kristin said...

stupid people!

Gosfam said...

People should keep their mouths shut!! I love her tutu outfit, and I like her hair :)