The kids have their own rooms, we now have 700+ more space to enjoy, PLUS a backyard!
We are still working on getting settled, unpacking boxes, moving furniture around, and filling up the space. Not so glamorous right now, but we hope to be past that soon.
We still live in the same school and ward boundaries as before, but it still feels like a big change!





Speaking of change, we are also expecting a big one around the end of January! ;)
Just not too big, hopefully.
We call it Baby #4.
Here's the math: 2 kids + 1 in heaven + 1 on the way= 4.
So far everything is going great. It has been a great test of faith and submitting our will to the Lord's will. We know it is in His hands. We have been so extremely blessed!
6 comments:
YAY on the house and baby! That's so exciting!
Very exciting news! Congrats on both- woo-hoo!
That is so great! And your new home looks so amazing. So big and a back yard! Score!
And I'm sorry that it took so long to short sale your condo. I know that can take forever and can be so frustrating! It's like the banks don't WANT their money! They just want to drag it out longer and longer.
And the baby!! AAAGGGHH!!! So exciting. Do you know yet what it is? I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to hear all about the new addition.
YAY on all counts, so HAPPY for you. Where abouts did you move?
Donnie, it looks like you won't need to hang blinds in this house. Now you can add another room on the back and put in the pool so I can move my double wide in.
Great news all around! I'm sure you'll be all settled (if you're not by now) really soon. =)
Post a Comment