Friday, January 30, 2009

Clear eyes, full hearts



Even though I was the one who signed him up and told him he was going to have fun, today Dillan made me genuinely believe that he really loves to play soccer. In the morning, he is so excited and pulls out all his soccer stuff, ready to go. Of course he's still so young and some coordination is still lacking, but he is really having a great time. It's so fun to watch him play and then run over to me just to check that I saw what a good job he did. Smiles from start to finish, now who doesn't want that?

I forgot to put this picture up earlier in the week. Just before leaving for church, we're getting ready and a little anxious to get there. Even with the later time, the morning fills up with preparations. Crazy, but always cute!

3 comments:

Drago Family said...

A man after Darren's heart. Can't wait to see him on the fields!

Crystal said...

He is such a soccer stud!

I love that picture right before church! They look so cute! What a sweet family!

Amanda said...

He is totally your son. You were AWESOME at soccer! It was always fun watching you play!

Remember when you had that one shin injury? That was bad!

Cute picture!