It was Crazy Hair Day at Dillan's school. Unfortunately, he had been buzzed just over a week ago, so there wasn't much that could be done for it. We tried some temporary Spiderman tatoos, but he would not leave them alone, and they didn't show up so well on the hair anyway. I pulled out one of my swim caps and let him color it. Then I placed it on his head. He liked it, but the markings ended up everywhere, and didn't stay on the cap too well. So I finally pulled out the Halloween tote to see what we could possibly use. I found blue and white hair color. I told him I could do a really cool design on his head, either Spiderman or BYU, and he would look the craziest of all. He was, of course, just fine with that. So we went outside and I started my masterpiece. He was NOT a fan of the spraying. Don't really blame him, though, that stuff had a horrible smell! It was only my second time dealing with the stuff, and I didn't know what to expect from it. We only got one coat of blue on his head and he was finished. It was time to go anyway. It made me nervous in the car, I didn't want it everywhere.
GQ all the waySo he ended up with some blue hair, but loved it. He got the "Mr. Smurf Hair" award. I don't believe he's ever seen an episode of The Smurfs, but oh well. Such a fun day!
Love at Home, with Popsicles
We have also initiated the start of summer with the first popsicles of the season. Daddy doesn't think they're real popsicles. They're OtterPops. That's as real as we need! We've got a freezer full now and loving our daily dose of OtterPop goodness!
2 comments:
That's so creative! I wouldn't know what to do with my son's buzzed hair!
And I'm OBSESSED with Otter Pops. I ate a whole A WHOLE box myself in the first week Marcelo was gone. I can easily eat 10 in one sitting. I love them!
That's my kind of summer
Otter pops are the way to go, we finally are having summer weather so i better whip them out here soon.
Post a Comment