Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A New Toy

Oui. It's a Wii. Oui. (I wonder if it's funny to the french when they say it)
Dillan's just a LITTLE excited about it. Leah too. Especially because her controller is pink. Don't even think about using it. Don't even TOUCH it! It's HERS!
We each chose a game, but made sure everyone in the family would be able enjoy them and that they were age appropriate. We sure do love Mario!
It's been put to good use to get Dillan to obey.
And it joined the family just in time for Spring Break! Hooray!



4 comments:

Hart Family said...

I wanna play!! I wanna play!!! Leah, can I use your controller? Well, the blue one is pretty cool too! We will have to play when we visit in July.

Hart Family said...

OH by the way... Love the dress Lilo!

anderson.fam said...

that dress is in her "dress up" pile!

Asmus Clan said...

Just wait until Jesse gets ours hooked up so we can play each other!