Voila, my 4th picture in my 4th file. And it just happens to be one of the few in the wrong files because it came from my camcorder, not my camera, which files everything so neatly according to date. This one is out of order. Oh well, rules are rules.
This is Spring Break. We went camping at San Clemente State Beach with some family. Dillan is playing in the sand with one of his best buddies (my cousin) Emily. It was a little chilly, but we had a great time. I grew up camping at the beach. For the best San Clemente dedication written ever, click here. Emily is so sweet with Dillan and Leah. Whenever the family gets together, I don't even see Dillan most of the time, he's perfectly contented with her. She's awesome!
The two guys without their heads cut off are my cousin Kyle and cousin-in-law Jonathan. For those of you wondering who the owner of those nearly-see through boardshorts and sexy tan forearm is, that's my highly available little brother Chad. Don't tell him I said that!
Hmmmm, so I'll just go ahead now and tag...
Alicia-Ha!
Melissa
Jesse
Sergio
Good times!
1 comment:
I'll be happy yo do this. But what do you mean by "file"? I don't keep files on my computer. I guess I'll just do it from my jump drive.
just you wait. It'll be AWESOME.
Post a Comment