Sleeping Beauty
Unfortunately, this only lasts until the wee hours of the morning. That's when she finds her way to Mommy's bed. Either quietly on her tiptoes or sprinting down the hall screaming. This makes for restless nights for both of us.
Solution?
1. Get out of bed and take her back to her own bed.
2. Get a bigger bed.
3. Get over it.
I'm not sure how much longer I can last. Once Baby #3 is here, there has to be a solution.
There just has to.
3 comments:
Syd's doing the exact same thing! Only she can't exactly break out of her room 100% of the time. These nights she sits by her door crying until one of us comes to get her. Then she's up wanting to play and eat just like it's 7 in the morning! Our Ped gave her some meds that knock her out all night, but we feel really bad about drugging her.
PS we have used it and it works like a charm!
Peyton does this, and Kendall even still sometimes. Kendall ends up on the floor by our bed if she does make it into our room. Peyton just snuggles right up to me, and I let her :) I need to be strong and put her back in her bed. I am just too tired. So yeah i feel ya Kim, and if you have any profound discoveries or cures for the problem pass them on to me,
Post a Comment