Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Since forever drooling over many pictures of kids in pumpkin patches and apple orchards, I FINALLY was able to get my brood out to get our own. Well, we tried anyway. We had heard about Oak Glen and decided it was time to test it out. We spent the day picking apples, hiking all over the farm, and playing with the pumpkins. If anything it was nice to get a change of scenery and get out some energy.



We just can't get enough apples. Dillan didn't want to stop.



We even saw the Great Pumpkin! It does exist.
There were apples everywhere! I really hope Leah didn't eat any from off the ground!
Notice Leah has shoes on. Real shoes. She didn't seem to mind too much, probably because they are almost 2 sizes too big. Clown Feet.
It was a fun day and a great way to celebrate the season!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oak Glen?!?! I've only heard of Bates. You'll have to fill me in. Ryder had so much fun when we went last year, er, the year before.

Tracy said...

I used to go to Oak Glen when I was a kid. We'd go at Christmastime, too. I've been wanting to take the kids, but we haven't gotten around to it yet. We might have to get that on the calendar.

Gosfam said...

Hi Kim, How are you? Your kiddos are getting so big since we left. Gotta love apple orchards and pumpkin patches. Tis the season.

Benedict said...

How fun!!! We need to go visit this place!